Fart Tent / Daily Nexus

Hi there! Do you want to meet me? Pick one of the Sexy Girls below and you can meet us for free. There is no charge to meet us, it is completely free. We Want to Meet You Too!!! Pick a girl down below and I promisE We are Worth Your Time. REAL WOMAN WAITING FOR YOU!!

1. Lola: 

Hi Sexy. My name is Lola and I am Blonde with Glasses and a peach. I love Star Wars and big penis. If you want to hang out with me I Promise to you we can have lots of fun. I would love to Meet You. I live ALONE with one Cart who is named George. Georg is meowing and wants to meet you! Just like something else is Meowing…. Hehe!

2.  Britney

Heuy there Handsome. I’m an older woman. Is that OKay with you?? Haha. I’m so glad. I have very breast’s if you want to see them. I love young guy$ like you who can come and hang out with me. Maybe we could even do something naughty together if you are interested ~~~

3. George

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.

4. Alexandra

Hey gorg us. How would you like to see BIG BOOBS and BIG’s BUTT tonight. Hahah. Sorry if I’m beeing so forward… I jusdt want to see you so much. I can tell you have a big something store, under those jeens. Want me to hold it?fko?

5. Faith

Hey there! I’m the newest ass. editor and I run the Instagram for the Daily Stench. I’m a second year Writing & Literature major and a fun fact about me is I love to go stargazing. Want to get coffee sometime? 

PLEASE INSERT THE FRONT NUMBER AN DFBACK NUMEBR OF THE CREDIT CARD? TO SEE WHICH LADY YOU PICK~~!!!! DROP YOR. ADDRESS AND THEY WIOLL START DRIVING TO CUM SEE YOU NOW!!!!