Emma Chamberlain, well-known YouTuber, internet personality, stylist and coffee connoisseur, has always had a passion for coffee. She launched her brand Chamberlain Coffee in 2019. The company recently went through a rebrand, giving it an entirely new look and new products to feature.  

Nicole Wakeland / Daily Nexus

At the young age of 19, Chamberlain has become a successful business owner and is one of the first to implement the clever and convenient idea of steeped coffee bags. You simply put these eco-friendly coffee bags into either hot or cold water to get the perfect cup of coffee. 

With the new rebranding, you can now choose from the Family Blend, the Careless Cat, the Early Bird Blend, the Social Dog Blend and the Night Owl Blend. Each one offers different roasts, caffeine levels and hints of flavor. These blends come in both fresh grounds and whole beans, but I opted to try the steeped bags as I was very curious to see how this new technology works.

I chose the Social Dog Blend which has notes of milk chocolate, roasted peanuts and brown sugar, with a graham cracker finish. It also contains a caffeine level of 4 out of 5 

When looking at the packaging first glance, I noticed the cutest designs with vibrant colors that would appeal to anyone and everyone. The text is clear and the directions are so easy to follow. You can tell there was a lot of thought put into the look of the products, which allows them to reach a large range of customers. 

Nicole Wakeland / Daily Nexus

There are only three easy steps to preparing the cold brew: 

1. Put the steeped bag into 8 ounces of water.
  2. Cover and refrigerate.
  3. Let it steep for 12-24 hours.

I loved how simple and straightforward it was to make a perfect batch of cold brew. After letting the drink steep overnight, it was so quick to add a dash of creamer and run out the door. This concept is perfect for people who are often on the go!

As for the flavor of the coffee itself, I loved it! You can really taste the rich undertones, and the cold brew was even delicious without creamer. It’s not too acidic and I thought the caffeine level, being at a 4 out of 5, was just the right amount. I felt awake and alert, without feeling too jittery or anxious. 

Chamberlain Coffee takes pride in the quality and sustainability of their ingredients and their packaging. They ensure their coffee beans are certified organic with no pesticides, and all products are freshly roasted and prepared at their local facility in California. Most importantly, this environmentally conscious brand makes sure the packaging is made with eco-friendly materials.

Overall, I love the whole concept of Chamberlain Coffee. The steeped bags are genius, and the different blends make it personalized so you can choose the option that best suits you. There’s a choice that represents each type of coffee drinker out there, allowing their brand to relate to so many people.  

Their motto, “It’s more than a drink,” really rings true. The manner and motivation for which  you drink their coffee vary based on the mood you are in or the time of day. I know I will be trying all the different blends Chamberlain Coffee has to offer. Will you?