Have you ever looked at someone and said, “Wow, you are such a North Hall?” Did they stare at you like you were speaking gibberish? Well never fear! Here is the definitive UCSB lecture hall personality index. Now you can sort everyone into a new set of arbitrary labels to your heart’s content.

Campbell Hall:

courtesy of noozhawk.com

courtesy of noozhawk.com

If you’re a Campbell Hall, you have a lot of friends. You are very approachable and are always open to meeting new people. Campbell Halls are natural leaders and can be looked to for both sage wisdom and entertainment. Also, your feet are probably always cold.

Embarcadero Hall:

courtesy of panoramio.com

courtesy of panoramio.com

If you’re an Embarcadero Hall, you are the life of the party. You have a great sense of humor and are very involved in the arts. You never go to class, yet always seem to skate by. You probably also own a backpack with built-in speakers.

I.V. Theater:

courtesy of cinematreasures.org

courtesy of cinematreasures.org

If you are an I.V. Theater, you are like Embarcadero Hall’s older and more responsible sibling. While you’ve had your share of crazy adventures, you’ve re-prioritized your responsibilities. You now have a law degree, a long-term relationship and a butterfly tramp stamp.

Girvetz:

courtesy of flickr.com

courtesy of flickr.com

If you are a Girvetz Hall, you are probably stuck in the past. You very often wish you were back in high school and replay embarrassing events from your life over and over in your head before falling asleep. You tend to be on the quieter side, but there are rumors that you can get freaky when the occasion arises.

Buchanan:

front

courtesy of ucsbfm.info

If you are a Buchanan Hall, you are very mysterious. There are many facets to your personality, and it can be hard for you to let people in. But, once you do, you have a warm and comforting presence. Watch out though, Buchanans have been known to turn around and stab you in the back.

Psych:

courtesy of soltekpacific.com

courtesy of soltekpacific.com

If you are a Psychology Building, you were probably voted “Most likely to become a serial killer.” Wicked smart, but with a penchant for the darker side of life, you are a closed book. People find you appealing until they get to know the real you.

North Hall:

Jenny Luo / Daily Nexus

If you are a North Hall, you are a well-rounded individual. You know about everything from econ to 16th century European literature. Although you may not lead the most exciting life, you can hold your own at cocktail parties, and people love taking you home to meet their parents.

South Hall:

courtesy of oep.ucsb.edu

courtesy of oep.ucsb.edu

If you are a South Hall, you are basically Luna Lovegood. Your mind works in mysterious ways, and you are a firm believer in fairy tales. People would describe you as “nice, but a little weird.” You can be absentminded and disorganized, but always have something to contribute to a conversation, even if what you say doesn’t make sense to anyone else.

Theater and Dance West:

courtesy of collegeapps.about.com

courtesy of collegeapps.about.com

If you are a Theater and Dance West, you are very outgoing. You’re talented, open and make friends easily. However, drama seems to follow you wherever you go. At least things are never boring!

College of Creative Studies Building:

Spencer Brandt / Daily Nexus

If you are a CCS Building, you probably would’ve done well in the 1960s. You are a great believer in change and a great opponent of The Man. You are a nonconformist who will change the world, one pinned bug at a time.

Zoey Brandt is a second-year English major who enjoys imagining inanimate objects as people.