With Halloween just a couple weeks away, the panic to find the perfect costume is setting in. Getting the stuff necessary to become the perfect Daenerys Targaryen or Donald Trump can get pretty expensive. So grab your duct tape, sharpies and safety pins, because here are some DIY costume ideas with items that can be found around your apartment,dorm, or nearest thrift store.

1.) Christmas Tree

via girlshue.com

via girlshue.com

Stores are already advertising for Christmas anyway, and if you can’t beat them, join them. What girl in I.V. doesn’t own a string of fairy lights or two? Wear green and wrap yourself up. Make a paper star or stick a bow on top for full effect.

2.) Drake from His “Hotline Bling” Video

via bet.com

via bet.com

Who wouldn’t love to be Drake for a night? Besides, it can’t be that hard. All you really need is your grandfather’s most beloved turtleneck, a razor and your drunk aunt’s best dance moves. You’ll go from 0 to 100 real quick.

3.) One Night Stand

via buzzfeed.com

via buzzfeed.com

Utilize one of those cardboard boxes left over from move-in and draw a couple dresser drawers on it. Attach some straps, climb in and voila, the perfect nightstand.

4.) Beer Pong Table

beerpong

What self-respecting college student doesn’t own some good old red solo cups? Make yourself a sandwich board out of some cardboard and glue the cups on the front. Watch out for Ping Pong balls flying at you.

5.) Kim Kardashian

via pinterest.com

via pinterest.com

Do you have a ridiculously large behind? Do you have to wake up while it’s still dark out to properly contour your face? Do you love taking pictures of yourself at all times of the day? Then you could easily dress up as an infamous Kardashian for Halloween. If you don’t have the aforementioned traits, no worries, all you need is a pillow, fake eyelashes and an iPhone. Bonus points if you make a sex tape.

6.) Mummy

via thedigeratilife.com

via thedigeratilife.com

If you have some toilet paper to spare, get a friend to roll you up. As an added bonus, it’ll probably come in handy at whatever party you end up at. If you don’t have a whole roll to spare, put on a white t-shirt, strategically wrap pieces of it around you and say you’ve already been unwrapped.

7.) Stu from “The Hangover”

via ofdesign.net

via ofdesign.net

This costume is quite simple. The only necessary items include a sharpie, reading glasses, a plaid shirt and a good friend that is willing to help you rip one of your teeth out.

8.) Up-and-coming rapper “Lil’ Dicky”

via buzzfeed.com

via buzzfeed.com

If you’re trying to “save dat money” this Halloween, have no fear, because this costume doesn’t require much. The only necessary items include a Dodger’s jersey, your oldest, grossest cutoff sweatpants and a fro … possibly a Venmo hat if you have one available.