Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

Campus >> News

A.S. Finance Board Ends School Year

Associated Students Finance Board met last night for the current council’s final meeting of the 2010-11 academic year.

Three student groups were on the agenda to request funding from the board, although no groups were present at the meeting. The board motioned to table those groups indefinitely and ended the year with $8,529 in their current Spring unallocated budget. Funds not allotted by the end of the year are placed in a suspense account that will accrue interest for one year and will be made available in two years for allocation.

On Wednesday, current finance board members Marcus Rochellle and Jason Lopez will begin their terms as chair and vice chair of the board, respectively. Finance board’s 2011-12 budget will be $261,143.

Note:

In an effort to combat spam, comments that include links must be manually approved. Comments will generally be approved in under an hour depending on the time that they are submitted.

Please do not submit correction requests in the comments section as comments are not reviewed regularly. Correction requests submitted this way therefore may not be noticed for weeks at a time. Please submit all correction requests to eic@dailynexus.com or to the editor of the section in which the story in question appears.

One Response to A.S. Finance Board Ends School Year