Valerie Fu / Daily Nexus

While watching his screen, Kevin burst out into tears. Every day he has looked around and struggled with his identity being villainized. He may be a white man, but he looks around and sees no representation. Until Feb. 5, 2023.

As Harry Styles went to give his Album of the Year award, he said words that will forever be memorialized in Kevin’s brain: “This doesn’t happen to people like me very often.” Kevin dropped the communal-apartment-carton of milk that he was drinking from. He was astounded. He burst into tears — finally feeling relief in his life.

“I was, like, watching the dude, and I was like, ‘Oh my god — finally someone that looks like me. Finally, some representation!’” Kevin exclaimed. Describing this life-changing event, he explains, “After all the shit my people have been through — like historically and in the present, y’know — it felt good to finally see someone who looks like me get shown on the screen and get celebrated.”

When asked about what his people have faced historically, Kevin cited his censored speech when trying to use racial slurs. When asked what struggles his people faced, he appeared to pretend not to hear the question. He pleaded the Fifth Amendment and asked for a lawyer once I asked to confirm that he is referring to white people as “his people.”

The interview was terminated by him immediately after.

Pimple Popper has been blocked by Kevin on every platform.