Emma Demorest / Daily Nexus

Nexustentialism here with our top five curse words to watch!* Per usual, we’ve got our grimy little fingers all over the pulse of Isla Vista’s hottest trends, and we are stoked to confirm the very best new swear words to use, just in time for the Holidays! Don’t be afraid to add these bad boys to your bad-mouth repertoire so you can sound cool as **** in front of your bad*** grandma and that cousin who dresses like it’s 2016. 

1. *** *****

This curse word has been on our radar since 2014, but it’s finally on the up and up thanks to big names like Vanessa Hudgens and Cake Boss’ own Buddy Valastro putting it to use. 

2. *****

This hybrid of the popular *** and the infamous **-*** is biting and fresh. It says **** *** without the ***, making it one of the most modern curses we at Nexustentialism have seen to date. 

3. *****************  ** 

Every once in a while, you come across a curse word that really sticks, something so profane you’ll be sure to use for the rest of your life. This is not that curse word, but it’s pretty good.

4. *.*.*.*. 

Need we say more? 

5. ***-****-**

Sure, it’s a mouthful, but this malediction is Gen X’s version of ****, which we all know was popularized by Julia Childs in the ‘70s. 

*Due to concerns, management has barred the spelling of some language in this article. 

Sam Penn has never cussed, but these five are so cool he just might start.