Santa Barbara police arrested four suspects in a separate strong-armed robbery and separate stabbing on Sunday in Isla Vista.

At approximately 12:50 a.m. on Sunday, Isla Vista Foot Patrol (IVFP) deputies responded to a strong-armed robbery near the intersection of Pardall Road and Camino Pescadero. A 28-year-old male victim said he was assaulted and robbed by a male suspect. The victim was transported to the hospital for his injuries.

Officers from IVFP, UCPD and the Santa Barbara Sheriff’s Office (SBSO) began searching for the suspect and apprehended him on the 900 block of Camino Pescadero after a foot chase. Ignacio Sanchez Reyes, 22, was arrested for robbery.

Approximately one hour later, officers responded to a report of a stabbing on the 6500 block of Del Playa Drive. A 21-year-old male Isla Vista resident was suffering from a stab wound at the scene. He was treated by emergency personnel and transported to the hospital.

Javier Rodriguez-Anguiano, 21; Ignacio Sanchez Reyes, 22; Juan Garibay Arredondo, 20; Francisco Guzman, 21

Officers received a description of the three male suspects allegedly involved in the stabbing. They located the men near the intersection of Camino Pescadero and Picasso Road and detained them at gunpoint.

Police identifed the suspects as Javier Rodriguez-Anguiano, 21, Francisco Guzman, 21 and Juan Raul Garibay Arredondo, 20. The three men were arrested for assault with a deadly weapon.

Police said further investigation showed that the three men were connected to Reyes, and had been with him earlier that evening. All four men were from Lompoc.

SBSO is currently investigating the strong-armed robbery and stabbing. Anyone with information can call 805-683-2724 or leave an anonymous tip at 805-681-4171.