screen-shot-2016-11-07-at-9-50-31-pm

Nathan Campos / Daily Nexus

This election day, there are many services and incentives available to voters to make voting easy and fun.

1. Voters are legally allowed to take time off at either the beginning or end of a shift to go vote, and will receive pay for up to two hours of that time.
  2. Voto Latino has partnered with My Ride to Vote to provide free rides to the polls for California residents and existing Lyft users with the promo code “GoVoteCA.” Voto Latino is a media organization that supports Latino empowerment for participation in United States politics. My Ride to Vote is a California-based super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton.
  3. 7-Eleven customers who have voted can use its mobile app to get free cups of coffee at participating stores. The app is available in the App Store or Google Play.
  4. Krispy Kreme is offering free donuts at participating locations with an “I Voted” sticker, although the nearest location is in Ventura.
  5. Over 7,000 Zipcars across the country will be free on election night. Members were able to reserve vehicles beginning Nov. 3 and can make the reservations online or through mobile apps. The vehicles are free from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
  6. First-time Uber riders can use the promo code “VOTE TODAY” to get $20 off their first ride, and the company will also help locate the riders’ polling places.
  7. eBay is holding an Election Day gear sale until Nov. 9 with all the Trump and Clinton bobbleheads a student could ask for.
  8. Google Maps is able to use your address to find your polling places on Election Day. The service is available on the Google homepage.