As a freshman there is never a shortage of different groups trying to get your attention, most offering free condoms as an incentive. Weirdly enough, simply amassing a warehouse-sized supply of condoms does not necessarily mean you’ll be getting laid 24/7. Let’s face it, nobody is having that much sex. Here’s a list of some creative and non-sexual ways of getting those rubbers to work.

1. Beach Ball

beachball

This could be you having a condom-filled blast on Sands Beach. via empassion-emily.blogspot.com

The old standby. This classic will keep you and your friends entertained for hours.

2. Waterproofing Electronics

Forget the OtterBox and enjoy this phone case/screen cover combo. via newbillboardday.com

Stranded in the middle of a rainstorm with nothing but condoms and your cellphone? Have no fear, use the condom to keep the cellphone nice and dry until you’re out of the rain.

3. Change Purse

You can also keep your wrapped condoms in there too. Condom-ception. via newbillboardday.com

And like a regular coin purse, you can also keep your wrapped condoms in there too. Condom-ception. via newbillboardday.com

Hate having loose change in your pockets or purse? Throw all those pesky coins into a condom and you’ll be set.

4. Sanitary Glove

See how happy you'll be when your hand is clean and lubricated.

See how happy you’ll be when your hand is clean and lubricated.

Is your roommate a slob? Are they constantly leaving half-eaten and festering food around the room? Whip out your handy condom and use it on your hand as a sanitary glove to protect yourself from their filth.

5. Currency

Make it rain after selling your extra condoms. Better yet, make it rain condoms. via popsych.org

Seriously, there’s a lot of these things out there. If you’ve amassed a stockpile and some bro down the hall just ran out, leverage it in to a sweet deal for yourself. Supply and demand, bitches.

6. Water Balloon

Keep in mind that we are in a drought, so make sure each strike counts. via www.flickr.com

Fill up some condoms and let the battle commence. Also a great way to test the durability of different condom brands and pick the most enduring one.

7. Galoshes

With your dirt-protected shoes, you can cancel your weekly trip to the shoe shiner and spend that money on beer.  via estateplansf.com

With your dirt-protected shoes, you can cancel your weekly trip to the shoe shiner and spend that money on beer. via estateplansf.com

Wearing leather shoes? Just got new white Vans? Don’t let them get wet and dirty! Instead, cover your shoes with condoms and you’re good to go.

8. Confetti

Better stock up on different colored condoms. via counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com

Cut those puppies up and let ‘em fly.  Perfect for celebrating such happy occasions as: passed mid-terms, successful, normal use of a different condom, getting off the waitlist for that one class you really needed, Friday.

9. Fermentation Lock

Just imagine this, but with condoms. via www.youtube.com

Are you running out of money to keep up with your weekend turn up habits? Stretch a condom over a wine bottle, poke a hole in the tip and watch the fermentation magic commence.

10. Beanie

Such style, much grace. via www.hahastop.com

Winter is coming and normal hats aren’t cheap. Slip on a condom to keep your head warm while the lubricant stylishly gels your hair.

11. Ice cube that won’t water down your drink

Mmmmm...lube.

Mmmmm…lube.

Tired of your brunch-time OJ being lukewarm and not tasting lube-y enough?  Freeze some water in a condom, place it in your drink and enjoy. Also, get different flavored condoms to spruce up boring plain water! Pro-tip: Put it in your whiskey. Alcohol kills the taste of lube, right?

12. Nunchucks

You can go Bruce Lee on their ass. via moretoyguns.com

It is always good to stay protected out there, and a good pair of nunchucks will run you in to the low 10’s of dollars. Who has that? Place rocks and marbles in the bottom of two condoms and tie them together. These D.I.Y. nunchucks should be more than good enough for all of your self-defense needs or impromptu Kung Fu battles.

13. Festive Balloons

Extra points if you make condom balloon animals. via youtube.com.

Need a last minute gift for that special someone on a birthday or anniversary? A condom balloon bouquet will make a lovely present and set the tone for the direction you’re expecting the evening to go toward.

14. Socks

Now Rachel is going to have some happy feet.

This innovative idea not only keeps your feet clean, but moisturizes as it goes. Wear it on a night out in the town so various beer spills, vomit, etc don’t ruin your shoes for good.