The University Center is holding it's second annual UCensation today from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on the lawn in front of the lagoon. Daily Nexus File Photo

The University Center is holding it’s second annual UCensation today from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on the lawn in front of the lagoon. Daily Nexus File Photo

The University Center’s second annual celebration of UCensation will take place today from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on the lagoon lawn behind the UCen.

The event is sponsored by the UCen, Associated Students Program Board and the MultiCultural Center. It will feature a pumpkin carving contest and live music provided by KCSB and local band The Olés. During The Olés’ performance, a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones will be awarded to the winner of the Facebook contest.

In order to win the headphones, an individual must change their Facebook cover photo to the UCensation flyer picture and receive the highest amount of likes on the photo. Individuals entering in this giveaway must be present between 12 to 1 p.m. tomorrow when the headphones will be awarded to the winner.

A few other notable happenings during today’s UCensation event include a UCSB Hub t-shirt giveaway, a chalk art contest organized by the MCC and free food and drink samples.