SBFASTFOOD delivery service is now delivering fast food favorites In-N-Out and Chipotle to the Isla Vista community and UCSB campus.
Customers can place their orders throughout the day until 6:00 p.m., with all orders delivered every night between 7:00 and 7:30 p.m. All orders placed after 6:00 p.m. will be sent out for delivery the following evening. Although SBFASTFOOD applies a $3.99 delivery fee to each order and slightly marks up standard menu prices to compensate for different processing fees, they provide reliable service to those craving hamburgers and burritos that could not otherwise be delivered.
For In-N-Out deliveries, all burgers come with no onions and SBFASTFOOD does not accommodate for any special requests or customization options that In-N-Out restaurants offer. Additionally, animal-style french fries — which include grilled onions, melted American cheese and Thousand Island dressing — are listed on the online menu.
Chipotle orders have more leeway, as burritos or bowls can be personally customized, with customers choosing their desired fillings. Side dishes and other extras, like chips and guacamole, are also available for order.
Orders cannot be cancelled and refunds are unavailable at this time, but buyers can change the desired date of their delivery by filling out a request in the online contact form.
SBFASTFOOD accepts payment through PayPal, or through different credit cards online and is currently looking to hire delivery drivers at a starting salary of $13 an hour. Orders can be placed at www.sbfastfood.com

PHOTO COURTESY OF wikimedia.org
 A version of this article appeared on page 4 of February 26th, 2013’s print edition of the Nexus.