It may not be Coachella, but the annual Extravaganza concert promises to bring major headliners to Harder Stadium on May 13.

The Associated Students Program Board set the date for the 32nd annual Extravaganza last week, but the official line-up is still in the works. Past Extravaganza headliners include Drake, Nas, Ludacris, T.I., Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Rebelution, Hellogoodbye, Cold War Kids and Chromeo.

“We haven’t started discussing artists yet, but we are looking to include a DJ in our lineup this year,” A.S. Program Board Commissioner Rae Yamamoto said.

The list of appearing acts will be announced at the end of April.

Special Events Coordinator Ali Abbas, a third-year biopsychology and global studies major, said he hopes the artist selection will appeal to everyone.

“I would like to have a well-rounded lineup that represents the majority of UCSB responsive to the requests for rock,

hip-hop, dance music, pop and even dubstep,” Abbas said.

According to Yamamoto, the event was rescheduled from Saturday to Sunday in order to dissuade an anticipated surge of out-of-towners.

“Last year’s event was bigger than we anticipated, partially due to the artists we chose,” Yamamoto, a black studies and art history major, said. “This year we’ve moved the event to Sunday for crowd control, hopefully deterring non-UCSB students from coming to I.V. and cutting down the wait in line.”

Yamamoto said no changes will be made to entrance requirements.

UCSB’s upcoming Battle of the Bands competition on Feb. 24 will also determine part of the concert’s lineup. Held at 8 p.m. in the Hub, the showdown’s winning band will play on Extravaganza’s main stage alongside the professional headliners.

For more information on Extravaganza 2011, Battle of the Bands and band announcements, visit aspb.as.ucsb.edu.