Santa Barbara Sheriff’s deputies arrested four people and reclaimed seven guns on Tuesday following investigation into the burglary of 20 firearms from a Goleta residence last week.

According to a Sheriff’s Dept. press release, deputies responded to a reported robbery on the 40 block of Vega Drive last Friday, where a victim claimed that his credit card, cash, checks and two gun safes — with a score of guns inside — had been stolen. The victim alleged that one of his tenants had been the thief and authorities later arrested the woman, Rachel Lynn Beard, in her home. After questioning, Beard told deputies she sold the firearms to people throughout Ventura and Santa Barbara counties.

So far, deputies have arrested three men for allegedly purchasing the stolen guns from Beard.

Kevin Benavidez was booked into Santa Barbara County Jail Saturday afternoon without bail for possession of a firearm as a convicted felon and receiving stolen property.

Rancy Laron Dillon was also arrested for illegally possessing a firearm as a convicted felon on Saturday and posted the $35,000 bail Sunday afternoon.

John Manuel Lopez was arrested on Monday and taken into custody in Ventura County for the same charge.

Deputies booked Beard into the Santa Barbara County Jail Friday afternoon and charged her with residential burglary, forgery and felon in possession of a firearm, without the possibility of bail.

As of press time, law enforcement had recovered seven of the stolen guns, with 13 firearms still unaccounted for.