To celebrate her decade of contribution to the pop music scene, superstar (turned hot mess) Britney Spears is releasing The Singles Collection. For fans and those discovering Britney alike, The Singles Collection is a must-have definitive set of Spears’ iconic pop tracks over the years.

The comprehensive set will be available in a standard one-disc format featuring all 17 of Spears’ biggest hits, as well as a special box set containing all 29 singles Spears has released, from her debut “…Baby One More Time” through this album’s lone new track (and current #1 lead single), “3.” Coupled with the individually packaged singles in the box set will be either one rare B-side or remix.

In looking to promote this release, Spears worked once again with producer Max Martin, the hit maker behind many of Spears’ earlier hits, including “Oops!… I Did It Again.” Having yet to upset fans on their past collaborations, the duo of Spears and Martin delivers another slice of pure pop bliss with “3.” The up-tempo electro-pop track features Spears singing her most racy lyrics to date, bluntly opining about threesomes over blaring synthesizers and a hypnotic middle-eight section of synthetic strings and bass beats that make the musical ecstasy of this song all the more believable. With the simple schoolyard chant structure of the chorus reminiscent of last year’s hit single “Womanizer,” the song comes off as heavily infectious.

Among the other gems found on The Singles Collection is the B-side to the “Born to Make You Happy” single, which is the Kristian Lundin bonus remix. Though it’s been dubbed a remix, the song is actually a more acoustic take on the track, in which Spears’ raw vocals shine through against the strumming of a guitar without all the big production of her recent hits.

Another standout track is the underrated single, “Someday (I Will Understand),” from 2005’s Chaotic EP sessions. The self-penned ballad is a beautiful ode to Spears’ then-unborn son, Sean Preston, in which she sings over the simple accompaniment of a piano. The album, of course, is also loaded with Britney’s well known material from the dark club track “Gimme More” and the paparazzi-bashing “Piece of Me” to another self-penned ballad, “Everytime,” seemingly written about her breakup with beau Justin Timberlake, and also her declaration of independence in “Stronger.” All of 2008’s Circus singles, including the pulsating “Radar” released in June this year, also make an appearance on the collection.

Six studio albums, 29 singles, two divorces, two kids and a legal conservatorship later, Britney Spears still proves she is unstoppable in maintaining her dominant reign over the pop music scene. With The Singles Collection, Spears reaffirms that she still has the fight in her to pack plenty more pop hits for years to come.