Anisq’ Oyo’ Park will play host tonight to the comedic performances of “Dees Guys,” a local comedy troupe of recent UCSB alumni who are currently producing an independent TV show.

Dees Guys, a group of eight filmmakers and actors, are screening clips from their new film beginning at 6 p.m. in the park. Following each screening, musical groups including the Roosevelt Special, Other Nature and Boombox Orchestra will perform. Producer Michael Livingston said the group wants to build a fan base in the UCSB community, and hopes that it will correlate into increasing their popularity.

“We are hoping to use this performance as a transition into the film world, something we really want to be a part of,” Livingston said. “We aren’t anything big, but hopefully this performance will change [everything].”

Local businesses such as Hempwise, Sweet Jane Clothing, Miss Behavin’ and the Sandbar restaurant are sponsoring the show, according to the flier, and a raffle will also be held. Livingston said the Sandbar on State Street will host a private after-party to allow fans to meet the group.

“We’ll be passing out fliers at the screening for our after-party held at the Sandbar downtown to everyone who comes to the event,” Livingston said. “We’ll be available to speak with anyone after our show that wants to learn more about us.”

The group of performers includes Clayton Hoff, Nicole Tucker, Nikon Hemati, Olivia Gutkin and Carlo Moss and producers Nick Peterson and Livingston.