1. Kenneth Branagh, Colin Firth and Stanley Tucci star in “Conspiracy,” a thriller set during the 1942 meeting in which Hitler’s Final Solution was drawn up in detail. Check it out at 7 p.m. Thursday, as Arts & Lectures brings this critically acclaimed film by director Frank Pierson to Campbell Hall.

2. Who knew a stripper turned screenwriter could make teen pregnancy into the funniest film of the year? Go see Oscar-winning writer Diablo Cody’s masterful comedy “Juno” in I.V. Theater at 7 and 10 p.m. on Friday, courtesy of Magic Lantern Films. Tickets are just $4.

3. Take in some culture, as the UCSB Opera Theatre presents Leonard Bernstein’s “Trouble in Tahiti,” at the Lotte Lehmann Concert Hall. Performances are going on all weekend, but you can see it without missing any Saturday night fun, by checking out the 2 p.m. matinee on Sunday. Tickets are $7 for UCSB students at the door.

4. From the man that brought you “Knocked Up,” “40 Year-Old Virgin” and the somewhat-more-dubious “Drillbit Taylor,” comes “Forgetting Sarah Marshall,” produced by Judd Apatow. The film, about a man getting over a bad break-up, stars Kirsten Bell, Jason Segel, Mila Kunis and various other Apatow staples, and it comes out this Friday.

5. On April 6, actor, director and NRA spokesman Charlton Heston passed away in his California home after battling Alzheimer’s disease. He was 84 years old and will be survived by his wife Lydia, his children and his impressive body of work. RIP.

6. Indulge your inner child, with “Over Rainbows and Down Rabbit Holes: The Art of Children’s Books,” at the Santa Barbara Museum of Art. The exhibit features around 70 pieces of art created for children’s books and is on display through June 15. Admission to the museum is free on Sundays.