1. Bored with the same old stock board games? Well, grab your Get Out of Jail Free” card and head over to www.hasbro.com/games/en_GB/kid-games/monopoly, where you can vote for your favorite cities to be included in an all-new version of the classic Monopoly board. The initial round of voting ends on Feb. 29.

2. Broadway babies should be sure to buy Idina Menzel’s new adult alternative album I Stand, which drops on Jan. 29. The soulful singer is best known for her roles as Maureen Johnson in both the big-screen and Broadway versions of “Rent” as well as her turn as Elphaba in “Wicked.”

3. Breakout small-screen sensation “Ugly Betty” always has all the best buzz when it comes to its talented stable of stars. Tonight, the show’s own Tony Plana will grace the stage at UCSB’s I.V. Theater to talk about his work and his experiences as a Latino in the entertainment industry. The event, which comes courtesy of the MultiCultural Center, starts at 7 p.m.

4. Celebrate the anniversary of the groundbreaking Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade, with UCSB’s VOX: Voices for Planned Parenthood, as the group screens “The Abortion Diaries” in the Student Resource Building’s multipurpose room at 7 p.m. on Jan. 30. A discussion and refreshments will follow the film, which showcases 12 women who share their experiences with the procedure.

5. Twenty years after the last movie in the series, Sylvester Stallone returns with “Rambo,” as the titular Vietnam vet comes out of retirement to lead a dangerous expedition into the mountains of Myanmar. Stallone wrote and directed the film, ensuring that it should be up to everyone’s expectations. Find out for yourself, when it opens on Jan. 25.

6. According to The Associated Press, directorial deity Oliver Stone has been quietly shopping around a script for a film simply titled “Bush.” The movie would allegedly focus on the life and leadership of George W. Bush, as Stone said he wants to document how the current president went from being an “alcoholic bum to the most powerful figure in the world.” Stone has said he would pick Josh Brolin to star, and that he could see the movie starting production as early as April, given the right financing deal.