For the second time in less than two months, another 14-year-old Santa Barbaran was arrested for allegedly stabbing a fellow teen in the torso.

Santa Barbara police reports indicate the stabbing took place at approximately 3:30 p.m. when the teenage suspect accused the 14-year-old victim and former friend of allegedly stealing money. The suspect, along with his mother, appeared before the police department at 9:30 p.m. where he was questioned and booked into juvenile hall. The victim was taken to Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.

Earlier in the day, the suspect allegedly threatened the victim with a hammer, accusing the teen of theft, police reports said. The victim allegedly accepted a fight with the fellow 14-year-old teenager Thursday afternoon, without weapons. When the victim was winning the fight, the suspect allegedly stabbed the teen twice in the back with a knife and then fled the scene. The victim reportedly went to a friend’s house where he was attended to. Police said the confrontation was not gang-related.

The stabbing was the second of its kind this year after the fatal stabbing of 15-year-old Luis Linares on March 14. According to police reports, Linares was allegedly stabbed multiple times and clubbed on the head during an allegedly gang-related altercation with Ricardo Juarez, a 14-year-old Santa Barbara Junior High School student on State Street near the Saks Fifth Avenue parking lot. Juarez has plead not guilty to the murder charge. The Santa Barbara County Superior Court is charging Juarez as an adult, while the juvenile court has charged 10 others in relation to the fight.