Thursday (10/12): Take a trip to the Tibetan mountains without leaving Campbell Hall tonight, as Arts & Lectures presents the film “Mountain Patrol – Kekexili.” This film documents the efforts of a volunteer civilian mountain patrol as they attempt to save the endangered Tibetan antelope – considered sacred by the Tibetan people – from poachers, who target the endangered species for its coats. Tickets to the 7:30 p.m. film are just $5 for students.

Friday (10/13): Local favorites, The Hairbrain Scheme, will liven up everyone’s favorite pizza joint/music hall tonight as they play at Giovanni’s on Pardall Road. The free, all-ages show starts at 7 p.m., and it will also feature The Giant Squid Show, Tigers in the City and Heat Death. If you’re looking for something a little quieter, check out the Magic Lantern Films screening of “The Devil Wears Prada,” at 7 and 9:30 p.m. at I.V. Theater.

Saturday (10/14): Reggae superstar Don Carlos will be burning up the mic at SOhO tonight. This ’80s dance-hall legend had five top-10 hits between 1982 and 1985, and he will take the stage at 9 p.m. Tickets are just $20 in advance, but sorry kids – the concert is 21 and over.

Sunday (10/15): Blaze a trail straight to the Hub tonight, as Method Man takes the stage along with east coast rapper and “Entourage” guest-star Saigon and Intuition. The show starts at 8 p.m. and student tickets, which are only $20, are available at the A.S. ticket office before the show, with $24 tickets available at the door if they last.

Monday (10/16): Got some time to kill while you’re on campus? Check out the ongoing exhibition of works by award-winning graphic designer and painter Kate Yarbrough at the UCSB Faculty Club. The pieces, many of which feature the scenery of Santa Barbara and UCSB, are on display through the end of October and can be viewed between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.

Tuesday (10/17): Fungus-loving metalheads, be sure to check out the Mushroomhead show at The Whiskey in Los Angeles tonight. The show starts at 6:30 p.m. and will also feature Brand New Sin, Quietus, The Autumn Offering, Soil and Eden is Burning.

Wednesday (10/18): Music fans and film buffs alike should check out the 7:30 p.m. Arts & Lectures screening of “Leonard Cohen – I’m Your Man” at Campbell Hall tonight. The film, which is a tribute to the titular music legend, features interviews with Bono, Rufus Wainwright and many more notable musicians. Tickets to catch this show are just $5 for UCSB students.