Thursday, Feb. 2: Head on over to Storke Plaza today for a little lunchtime rock fest courtesy of Audrye Sessions. Hailing from Oakland, Calif., the band features former members of both the Faint and Bright Eyes. The noon show, brought to you by Associated Students, is free to the public.

Friday, Feb. 3: The Arlington is goin’ Hollywood. Pig-lover and perpetual bachelor George Clooney will receive his Modern Master Award as part of the 2006 Santa Barbara International Film Festival (SBIFF) tonight at 8. The event will be preceded by a red carpet gala at 7:30 p.m. The evening kicks off with a Clooney montage, followed by an on-stage interview and award presentation. Tickets are $65.

Saturday, Feb. 4: They’ve done it again. Local DIY-ers at the Hard to Find Showspace have booked another killer lineup for tonight. Starting at 8 p.m., the up-and-comers of the Jade Shader, Facing New York and the Hero & the Victor take to the stage. Admission is free and the event is open to the public.

Sunday, Feb. 5: Forgo brunch for a little elbow rubbing this morning. A slew of Hollywood heavyweights head to the Lobero for the SBIFF’s “Directors on Directing” Panel Discussion today at 11 a.m. Those scheduled to appear include Thomas Bezucha (“The Family Stone”), Mike Binder (“The Upside of Anger”), Paul Haggis (“Crash”) and Bennett Miller (“Capote”). Tickets are discounted to $34.50 for students.

Monday, Feb. 6: Between lobbying for fair trade and quoting Maya Angelou, Coldplay and Fiona Apple hope to spend some stage time rockin’ out tonight at the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim. This marks the third and final Southern California date for the double bill. Tickets were ranged from $40 to $80.50, but are now sold out, which means those eBay scalpers are hoping to scam you out of a bit more. The show starts at 8 p.m.

Tuesday, Feb. 7: Listen up all you hip cats and cool kittens. Tonight at SOhO you can enjoy the stylistic sounds of jazzmen Jim Boogie, Teddy Thompson and Duncan Sheik. All will be performing on stage starting at 8 p.m., so stop on in and grab a bite or a drink and kick off your shoes to the sounds of these electric performers. SOhO is located upstairs at 1221 State St. For more information, call (805) 962-7776.

Wednesday, Feb. 8: Oscar nominee – and Jake Gyllenhaal’s current right-hand man – Heath Ledger rolls into town tonight to pick up his statue for this year’s Breakthrough Performance of the Year award. The SBIFF rolls out the red carpet at 7:30 p.m. at the Lobero Theatre. Tickets are $57.50 for general admission and $46.50 for students.