Thursday, Nov. 17: Tonight’s your last chance to catch “Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Prices” when it screens in Chemistry 1171. The 2005 documentary by Robert Greenwald is the latest to explore and critique the commercial monolith for its unethical business and labor practices. The screening takes place at 7 p.m. and is free to the public, but donations are encouraged.

Friday, Nov. 18: Guaranteed to be better than your roommate’s inebriated downtown floor show, it’s the Dance Dept.’s production of ALIGHT/Seven Dances. Tonight marks the opening night of the event, which will take place in Hatlen Theatre at 8. The performance will feature six dances choreographed by UCSB students along with a piece by faculty member Christopher Pilafian. Tickets are $13 for students and can be purchased at the Arts & Lectures Ticket Office.

Saturday, Nov. 19: There’s a local show tonight that we here at Artsweek are giving an enthusiastic seal of approval. The lovely folks over at the Hard to Find have done it again, booking a killer lineup that includes Radar Bros., The Coral Sea, El Olio Wolof and OSO. The rock ‘n’ roll ruckus begins at 8 p.m. and admission is $5 with a canned food donation and $6 without. The Hard to Find Showspace is located at 7190 Hollister Ave.

Sunday, Nov. 20: We urge you to head on south and check out the lovely Ms. Juliette Lewis in her strung-out and screaming best tonight as she hits the stage at the Troubadour with her band, the Licks. The Storke Plaza alum will be headlining the three-band line-up tonight, which also features Tsar and Nico Vega. Tickets are $12 in advance and doors open at 8 p.m.

Monday, Nov. 21: Arts & Lectures has vamped up the