Thursday, November 3rd: All hail local rock kings Kissing Tigers as they hit the stage tonight at the Hard to Find Showspace in Goleta. The show, which features the Tigers alongside the Rum Diary, Goodbye Blue Monday and Springtime is Wartime will start at 8 p.m. Admission is a bargain at $4 (with a canned food donation) or $5 for those who come empty-handed. The Hard to Find Showspace is located at 7190 Hollister Ave.

Friday, November 4th: KCSB 91.9 FM is throwing a party and everyone is invited. Tonight at 7, the Contemporary Arts Forum will play host to a kick-off bash for the station’s annual fund drive. Boasting live DJs, performances by Les Shelleys, Epsilon Project and Funk Union Local 805 and an avant-garde art exhibition and film screening, the evening is sure to offer something for everyone. The fundraiser runs from Nov. 7th thru the 16th and donation information can be found at www.kcsb.org.

Saturday, November 5th: Tonight at 8, the Dramatic Arts Dept. presents its second showing of the season opener, “bobrauschenbergamerica.” The play, written by Charles L. Mee, highlights the life of American modernist painter Robert Rauschenberg and will run Nov. 4-6 and 8-12. Tickets are $13 for UCSB students, seniors and faculty and can be purchased by calling (805) 893-3535.

Sunday, November 6th: Returning to campus after his well-received Extravaganza performance last May, Damian Marley heads to the Hub tonight at 7:30. Sure to insight a reggae ruckus, Marley will be performing on behalf of his recently released album, Welcome to Jamrock. Tickets may be sold out, but we here encourage you to never underestimate the power of your amateur dorm-dwelling scalper.

Monday, November 7th: In the mood for a free trip to the opera? From 10 a.m. to noon today the Music Dept. will be co-hosting a Corwin Master Class with famed Italian tenor Salvatore Licitra. The class will serve as both a lesson on opera for the casual fan and an intense vocal coaching session for UCSB voice students. The event will be held in Geiringer Hall and admission is free.

Tuesday, November 8th: Boasting stars from arguably the cutest members of the winged community, the documentary “March of the Penguins” will be showing tonight in I.V. Theater. The film tells a heartwarming story of the fluffy creatures’ Antarctic migration and is narrated by none other than Morgan Freeman. The back-to-back screenings, sponsored by Associated Students Program Board, will take place at 7:30 and 10 p.m. Tickets are $3 for students and $5 general admission.

Wednesday, November 9th: Prepare yourself for a full-sensory artistic experience as the Santa Barbara Contemporary Arts Forum welcomes “Stereomongrel” to their gallery space. The installation, which includes both a film and photo exhibit, explores the issues surrounding inner city life and hip-hop within a fictional subculture created by Luis Gispert and Jeffrey Reed. The exhibition is on display until Nov. 27th and is located downtown at 653 Paseo Nuevo.