THURSDAY MAY 26th: It’s a mystery… we think. Tonight, AS Program Board presents the play “I’m Gonna Kill the President.” The location is secret, the tickets are only available by phone, and the suspense is killing us, so go ahead and call (888) 475-6181 for more information.

FRIDAY MAY 27th: It’s a concert! It’s a movie screening! Tonight at 8 marks the beginning of the 14th annual REEL LOUD Film Festival. Campbell Hall will play host to a slew of student-made silent films, as well as their live music accompaniments. The show also features live song, dance and comedy routines. Tickets are on presale now in the Buchanan Courtyard and Ellison Hall 1720 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

SATURDAY MAY 28th: Tonight, the Santa Barbara Ensemble Theatre presents “The Last Flapper,” a play by William Luce. This critical darling explores the troubled life and drama of Zelda Fitzgerald, the wife of famed author F. Scott Fitzgerald. Tickets and information are available by phone at (805) 962-8606.

SUNDAY MAY 29th: And the award for most innovative concert concept goes to… Punk Rock Karaoke. Tonight, punk veterans Eric Melvin (NOFX), Greg Hetson (Bad Religion, Circle Jerks), Steve Soto (Adolescents) and others will take to the stage, get wasted and butcher some of your favorite oldies. The debauchery begins at 8 p.m. at the Troubadour in West Hollywood and tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com.

MONDAY MAY 30th: The Queens of the Stone Age want to wish you a happy Memorial Day. They will be shredding their way through the neighborhood alongside the Eagles of Death Metal tonight at the Majestic Ventura Theatre. Tickets are $22.50 and can be found online at www.ticketmaster.com.

TUESDAY MAY 31st: The art studio kids are having a party, and everyone’s invited. From 5 to 8 p.m. is the opening celebration for the UCSB Art Studio Undergraduate Exhibition. The works will be available for viewing from June 2 to June 13 in the Art Museum.

WEDNESDAY JUNE 1st: Catch ’em while they’re cheap. Before hitting the road with Bad Religion, Go Betty Go will headline tonight at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood. The show is all ages and only $10. Doors open at 8 p.m. and tickets can be found at www.ticketmaster.com.