THURSDAY MAY 19: Tonight, Arts & Lectures hosts renowned sci-fi author Ray Bradbury in a talk entitled “Predicting the Past, Remembering the Future.” This event takes place in Campbell Hall at 8 p.m. Tickets are $15 for the public and $10 for students.

FRIDAY MAY 20: This evening marks the opening night of the College of Creative Studies’ production of “Hamlet on the Moon.” The performance will take place in Girvetz Theatre at 7p.m. Tickets are $5 presale and $7 at the door.

SATURDAY MAY 21: KROQ’s annual Weenie Roast concert at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre promises to bring the rock all day today. The show will feature over 15 acts including Bloc Party, Queens of the Stone Age and the return of (gasp) Motley Crue. Tickets range from $58.50 to $63.50 and can be found online at www.ticketmaster.com. If you’re looking to get your groove on locally, the Surfrider Foundation presents Concert for the Coast from noon to 7 p.m. today in Anisq’ Oyo’ Park. The event features Jon Swift, Idiot Savant and many others and is free to the public, but donations are always happily welcomed.

SUNDAY MAY 22: For those of you in need of a little stand-up bass in your life, psycho-billy punksters Tiger Army will play the third of their five scheduled shows at the House of Blues Sunset Strip tonight at 7 p.m. Tickets are $13 and can be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com.

MONDAY MAY 23: The Queer Resource Center will host a gay history panel this afternoon featuring past UCSB students and current staff members. The discussion will tackle issues raised on campus during the ’70s and ’80s. The talk is open to all students free of charge and starts at 4 p.m. in the University Center Mission Room.

TUESDAY MAY 24: From the lovely people who brought you Extravaganza ’05, A.S. Program Board hosts another free concert. Today, Los Angeles fusion rockers Fredalba perform on the Lagoon Lawn at noon.

WEDNESDAY MAY 25: Like cool art and animation? Hate spending your hard earned dinero to see it? Tonight the Art Department hosts a free symposium featuring renowned artist and three-time Emmy Award winning animator Gary Baseman. The mastermind behind “Teacher’s Pet” will take the stage at 5 p.m. in I.V. Theater.