Thursday, March 3:
Boasting an all-star lineup, Red Gun Radar makes a pit stop today in Storke Plaza. The band, which is comprised of both Finch and Guttermouth alumni, is currently touring with Home Grown and Unwritten Law. The show is part of Associated Students’ free noon concert series. If you happen to be heading south for the weekend, baby-faced blues man Jonny Lang is performing tonight at the Troubadour in support of his latest release Long Time Coming. The show begins at 8 p.m. and tickets are available for $27.50 at www.ticketmaster.com.

Friday, March 4:
If you missed the opportunity to see Peter Sarsgaard naked the first time around, or you just like the idea of seeing a movie about sex in a not-so-seedy public location, you’re in luck. The Oscar-nominated film “Kinsey” screens tonight in I.V. Theater. Magic Lantern Films is sponsoring the event, with showings at 7:30 and 10:30 p.m. Tickets are $4. Also tonight, Monstrous Little Productions is sponsoring a free performance of Jean Giraudoux’s “The Madwoman of Chaillot.” The play, which revolves around the tale of a woman who saves mankind during afternoon tea, begins at 9 p.m. in Girvetz Theater 1004.

Saturday, March 5/ Sunday, March 6:
For those of us who still look back fondly to the swing revival of the mid-’90s, or maybe just want to partake in a little “Swingers”-themed road trip, big band masters Big Bad Voodoo Daddy take the stage tonight at the Canyon Club. Tickets are $19.50 at www.ticketmaster.com and the dance party starts at 9 p.m. If you are looking to stay local, Sunday evening Campbell Hall will play host to “A Special Night of Acoustic Music with Los Lobos.” The Grammy-winning rock group from East Los Angeles performs at 7 p.m. Tickets are $45/general and $19/students.

Monday, March 7:
Want to hear some smart dude rip apart today’s trashy pop music? Well, head on over to the IHC Research Seminar Room. Today, there will be a discussion with Pieter van den Toorn on the difference between classical music and post-modern jazz and pop. The free seminar will take place in HSSB 6056 on the sixth floor at 2 p.m. Check www.ihc.ucsb.edu for more info. What better time to head down to Los Angeles and totally rock out than Dead Week? Tonight at the world famous Roxy Theatre, enjoy the sounds of ’80s metal tribute band Metal Skool. Blow the dust off of your leather chaps and revel to the sounds of Whitesnake, Poison and Motley Cr