As a University of Wisconsin Badger basketball student ticket-holder for the past four years, I have seen how different teams interact with the crowd at the Kohl Center, Wisconsin’s home court. In my four years of attending games, I have never seen such a class program as the UC Santa Barbara Gauchos. Before the game, UCSB Head Coach Bob Williams dared to enter the “grateful red” student section to compliment our tie-dyed faithful. I had the privilege of talking to Williams about the UCSB program and the rest of the Big West programs. After joking that our students behave as well as Detroit Pistons fans and complaining we did not have rosters to heckle the Gauchos players, Williams retreated to the locker room and handed out extra programs to the few Santa Barbara fans in attendance and gave the remainder to Wisconsin fans. His good-natured gesture went a long way in helping to create good sportsmanship between the Wisconsin fans and the opposing team. His leadership was evident throughout the entire Gauchos squad as every single player was gracious to the crowd. On behalf of my fellow students, I encourage the Wisconsin Athletic Dept. to schedule future match-ups with UCSB and the other California schools that will make up the Big West next year. To UC Santa Barbara, your school gained respect in my eyes, both on and off the court, and I hope to welcome you back to Madison in the near future.