Thursday, May 27
If you’ve missed it so far, then perhaps tonight’s the night to catch Arthur Miller’s “A View from the Bridge,” presented by the UCSB Dramatic Art Dept. This story of an immigrant working class family living in New York is sure to make for a memorable evening, so hop on your bikes and head over to the Hatlen Theatre. The play begins at 8 p.m. Tickets are $13 for students. Call the box office at 805-893-3535 for information. Or, if your disposition lends itself more to “Kona-dub-rock”, then head down to the Coach House, where Pepper, 2Cents, Ribsy’s Nickel and Half Nelson will be performing starting 8 p.m. Tickets are $12. See www.coachhouseconcerts.com for more info.

Friday, May 28
Don’t miss the 13th annual Reel Loud Film Festival, happening at Campbell Hall. It’s live, loud and the only show of its kind. The event will showcase 15 student silent films, all with musical accompaniment, as well as six additional live acts, including the Nuns of Summer. Starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $8 presale and $10 at the door, and can be purchased at Ellison Hall 1720. Go to www.reel-loud.com for more info. Or, if you’re more of a downtown type, head over to Velvet Jones to check out local boys Code 4-15 as well as Hit By a Semi and Sicker Than Others. The show starts at 10 p.m. and is 21+. See www.velvet-jones.com for more info.

Saturday, May 29/Sunday, May 30
Head out to the Biko House this Saturday and check out Kissing Tigers, Versailles, Fly by Night, Tobias and Blood Dumpster. They ask for a $5 donation to help support this DIY venue. It’s at 6612 Sueno Road. The show will go from 7 p.m. to midnight. On Sunday, head downtown for “The Art of Japanese Dance,” sponsored by the Santa Barbara-Toba Sister City Organization. Internationally recognized Japanese classical dancer Shizumi will perform Japanese dance at the Victoria Hall Theater, 33 West Victoria St., at 3 p.m.. Tickets are $15 for adults and $7 for children. For tickets and information, call 805-969-5149.

Monday, May 31
Tonight is your last chance to catch a Sondre Lerche performance before he heads back to Norway. He’s wrapping up his 2004 North American tour at the Troubadour. So, do your best to head down south to catch this little Norwegian that could; you won’t be sorry. The venue is located at 9081 Santa Monica Blvd. in West Hollywood. The show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $15 at www.ticketmaster.com or the venue box office. If you’re sticking around town, you can see students of violist Helen Callus perform in an end-of-the-year concert at Karl Geiringer Hall. The performance will begin at 2 p.m. Admission is free. See www.music.ucsb.edu for more information.

Tuesday, June 1
For those of you who didn’t get your fill at last weekend’s Extravaganza concert, rapper Talib Kweli will be performing once again, this time at the House of Blues in Anaheim. The venue is located at 1530 South Disneyland Drive. Tickets are $22.50 at www.ticketmaster.com. The show starts at 8 p.m. Also, tonight marks the opening celebration for the annual UCSB Art Studio Undergraduate Exhibition. The exhibition features the best work produced by undergraduate art students at UCSB, and it is always lots of fun. Come check out the art and enjoy complimentary beverages and snacks outside the University Art Museum next to the UCen. The opening will go from 5 to 8 p.m.

Wednesday, June 2
Dave Chapelle will be performing at the UCSB Events Center tonight. Student admission tickets are already sold out, but general admission tickets are still available at www.ticketmaster.com for a whopping $45.50. Charging that much for a ticket, Dave Chappelle has once again confirmed that he is in fact rich, bitch. If Dave’s not quite your style, or if you’re broke, then head over to the MultiCultural Center Theater to check out “Culture Moves II,” the MCC’s second annual showcase of multi-ethnic, cultural dance-based campus organizations. The event will feature performances from La Ora Na Te Otea, Kapatirang Pilipino, INDUS Club and the Chinese Lion Dance Team, among others. The event begins at 8 p.m. and is free.