The honors keep rolling in for the UCSB women’s basketball team.

Senior center Lindsay Taylor was the second Gaucho in as many weeks to win Big West Player of the Week after averaging 23 points, 6.5 rebounds and four blocks against the University of Idaho and Utah State last week.

It is the third time this season that Taylor has received the award and the ninth of her career. Taylor earned Big West Player of the Week honors twice in December during Santa Barbara’s non-conference season. The native of Chandler, Ariz. tied Cal State Fullerton’s Genia Miller (1987-91) for third most Player of the Week awards in conference history.

Taylor helped Santa Barbara avenge their only loss of the season against Idaho, scoring 20 points in UCSB’s 36-point victory over the Vandals. During the Gauchos’ 88-54 victory over the Utah State on Saturday, Taylor tied a season high in points with 26. Taylor moved into fifth place on Santa Barbara’s career scoring list and 19th in Big West Conference history at 1,555 points.

The senior center is averaging a team high 15.9 points while grabbing 6.7 rebounds per game this season. She also is averaging around two blocks per game, including five against Utah State.

In other news, the Gauchos announced that tickets for the first and second round games of the NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament will be on sale on Monday, Feb. 23. UCSB will be a host site for the first and second round of the tournament on March 20 and 22. Current UCSB students possessing a valid university access card will be able to purchase up to four all-session tickets at $40 each from the Rob Gym ticket office between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.

The all-session tickets include admission to two first-round games on Saturday, March 20 and one second round game on Monday, March 22. All-session tickets for the general public will be on sale from Tuesday, Feb. 24 until Friday, Feb. 27. Single-session tickets will go on sale during the week of tournament play.

The first-round team pairings and start times for the games will be announced on Sunday, March 14.