Are you single and ready to mingle this Valentine’s Day?

UCSB Hillel is holding its third annual Valentine’s Day event, the Kosher Love Luau, tonight at 7:30 at the Hillel building in Isla Vista. The event will feature singles-night dating games, a mock “Dismissed” video and a date auction.

Students of all denominations are invited to join in the fun. The Hillel Student Board, which is funding the Luau, is expecting about 150 people to attend.

“We are holding this event because it’s going to be a lot of fun, and it’s not what people would consider to be Hillel,” said Tami Wheatley, third year religious studies major, event coordinator and Hillel Student Board secretary. “We want to get everyone involved and have a good time.”

Hillel is a worldwide Jewish college-student organization with local members from both UCSB and Santa Barbara City College. The group tries to serve the Jewish community as well as students from other religious groups.

“Hillel is a place where people can come together to hang out, pray or get involved in all sorts of activities,” Wheatley said.

The Kosher Love Luau’s biggest money-maker will be the date auction, where all in attendance will have the chance to bid for a dinner date with the man of their choice.

“This event is not only for fun but also for a good cause, because most of the money we raise that night will go toward charity for the Transition Home [Infant Care Center] of Santa Barbara,” Wheatley said.

The Hillel building is located at 781 Embarcadero Del Mar. Suggested donation at the door is $2.