The Isla Vista Foot Patrol responded to two burglaries and several alcohol-related crimes this weekend.

Officers received a report of a theft Saturday night on the 6600 block of Abrego Road. According to Lt. Ray Vuillemainroy, an unknown suspect entered the victim’s unlocked doors and stole two laptops.

The second robbery occurred Sunday on the 6600 block of El Colegio Road and involved an unknown suspect stealing the victim’s bike after entering the residency through an unlocked door, Vuillemainroy said.

Officers handled fewer alcohol-related crimes compared to previous weekends, citing three people for noise ordinance violations and one person for minor in possession. IVFP arrested one person for public intoxication.

Additionally, IVFP discovered four male Santa Barbara City College students involved in creating fake California driver’s licenses from their residency on the 6600 block of Sueno Road last Tuesday.

Vuillemainroy said deputies found the manufacturing equipment after performing a vehicle search on one of the suspects.

“During the stop, the subject was found in possession of five fake California driver’s licenses,” Vuillemainroy said. “The deputy wrote a search warrant and during the search they produced scanners, a printer, computers, credit card reproduction machines and other items used to create false California IDs.”

According to a Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Dept. press release, investigators also found cocaine, adderall, steroids and marijuana within the residency.