Looking for a fast and easy recipe to do while you’re studying? Then have a taste of this vegan chili made in an Instant Pot. An Instant Pot is great and very handy for college students who are very busy. The Instant Pot has many features like sauté, high pressure, porridge, rice and chili. Just push a button and voila! Your dish is ready to be served. This vegan chili is delicious, easy to make and will give a kick in your mouth!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup mixed beans
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes (you can add more if you want it spicy)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, wash the beans with water and then put in the Instant Pot.
- In the Instant Pot bowl, along with the beans, mix tomato sauce, chili flakes, onion powder, oregano, cumin and garlic powder.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot.
- Press the “chili” option on Instant Pot and let it cook.
- If not cooked enough, you can cook it longer or add another cup of water and let it cook for an extra 15 minutes.