Pumpkin pie is a classic staple at the Thanksgiving dinner table, but why make one pie when you can make mini pumpkin pies for everyone to individually indulge in. This recipe serves 6 and takes about 30 minutes to make.
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 6 mini pie crusts
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs and sugar.
- Once thoroughly mixed, add in pumpkin spice, cinnamon and salt.
- Divide mixture into each pie crust (about 4 tablespoons each).
- Bake pies for about 25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove pies from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is easy and perfect for college students to make and share with family and friends. To give the pies some extra flavor, top them off with whipped cream.