The weather is warming up, and our winter layers are coming off … spring has officially sprung! Spring means pastel colors and brunches with the girls with, of course, a cocktail in hand.
Ingredients (makes 1 drink)
- 3 fresh strawberries, chopped
- 4-5 mint leaves
- 2 oz vodka (I use Tito’s Handmade Vodka)
- 3 oz pink lemonade
- 5-10 blueberries
- Shaker (if you have one)
- Take your chopped strawberries and mint leaves and muddle them in the bottom of your cocktail shaker.
- Pour vodka and lemonade over the strawberry-mint mixture.
- Add in a handful of blueberries for additional color.
- Add ice and shake!
- Grab a clean glass and add fresh ice.
- Strain your mixture into the clean glass over the ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy!
Cocktails reflect the change in seasons. This spring, be on the lookout for lighter drinks with fresh herbs and seasonal fruits.