There’s no better treat than cold, delicious ice cream on a hot day and this easy, three-ingredient recipe is sure to satisfy you and your family during the summer quarantine. It’s the perfect family recipe, and the result is a thick and creamy dessert that not even supermarket brands can beat!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly add in the cocoa powder and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until the mixture is a thick and airy cream.
- Transfer the mixture into a container and freeze for at least eight hours.
If you enjoyed this recipe, I would suggest adding different ingredients into the mix. For example, you can add cookie-dough bits or chocolate chips. It’s always fun to add your own personality to the recipe, and it’s a great way to cool off during this month’s heat wave.