The Arlington Theatre will screen all four installments of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” series during its All Pirates Weekend celebration in honor of the venue’s 80th anniversary.

The theatre will premiere the fourth and newest installment “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” midnight Friday in addition to screening the second and third film of the series at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday, respectively. Additional sea-faring activities include a pirate costume contest and special rum drinks for $1.80.

The proceeds from the screening will benefit Casa Esperanza Homeless Center in Santa Barbara. Casa Esperanza Developmental Director Rob Grayson, said the center — which offers 200 beds for homeless men, women and children in the Santa Barbara area — will attend the event to sell goods from their nonprofit bakery, The Good Cookie.

According to Vice President of Film Marketing for Metropolitan Theaters Alan Stokes, the event focuses on addressing the area’s large transient population and the theater is expecting a large turnout due to the discounted prices and special activities.

“It’s the largest homeless center in Santa Barbara,” Stokes said. “This is a huge issue for the community and we are glad we can help in this extremely important effort,” Stokes said.