Dust off your Joe-the-Plummer overalls and your Sarah Palin skirt suits — the Improvability comedy group will be performing a special Obama themed show tonight in I.V. Theater at 8 p.m.

Audience members are encouraged to dress for the event, which will focus on the current presidential election campaigns. The 75-minute Improvability show will feature interactive skits and games in which performers will act out scenes based on audience suggestions.

Gilli Nissim, fourth-year political science major, said although the night is titled after presidential hopeful Barack Obama, many aspects of the current political climate will be explored.

“We are calling it The Obama Show — rather than [The] McCain Show — because we happen to go to a school if we had a McCain Show nobody would show up,” Nissim said. “But McCain and others will be part of it. For instance, we have a game where we make fun of old people and this week it will be called ‘Back in McCain’s Day.'”

In addition to the performances, a raffle will be held during the event with prizes donated from I.V. businesses.

The seven-member Improvability comedy group performs every Friday night in Embarcadero Hall, and usually hosts two specially themed performances each quarter. According to Nissim, the audience participation ensures that the skits each week are unpredictable and always exciting.

“You never know what’s going to happen ’til you show up,” Nissim said. “This show is going to be as dirty as the campaign.”