Livingston, a third-year film studies major, said he thinks the IVFP does not adequately address problems of physical abuse, theft and various other serious crimes.

Livingston said his film incorporates many humorous scenes, including one where an IVFP officer attacks a drunk person while someone in the background steals a TV.

“It’s a comedy about IVFP officers and how they harass people who are drunk and stuff,” Livington said.

Livingston said his film will be presented with a disclaimer before it is shown on Friday night, saying that the views expressed in the film are not necessarily those of the organizers of Reel Loud.

When asked for his response to the film, IVFP station commander Lt. Sol Linver declined to comment.

In addition to “IVFP,” another controversial film to be shown at Reel Loud is “Sister Mary Catherine’s Happy Fun-Time Abortion Adventure,” by Michael Weinreich, a second-year film studies major.

In Weinreich’s film, a nun gets pregnant and must fight against a Christian terrorist for her right to get an abortion.

“It’s about a nun who does things that nuns shouldn’t do,” Weinreich said.

Weinreich said he hopes that this incident never occurs in real life, however, he believes every woman should be given abortion rights, just like the character of Sister Mary Catherine.

The Reel Loud Film Festival will take place Friday, May 26th between 8 and 11 p.m. in Campbell Hall. Prior to the films’ screenings, an art gallery showcasing prints, paintings, digital projections, sculptures and music will be located in front of Campbell hall. Tickets for the festival cost $8 presale, and $12 at the door.

This year’s Reel Loud, which typically sells out to a crowd of over 800 spectators, will feature 15 silent black and white 16 mm films that replace dialogue with live sound, music and other dramatic performances. Musical performances by artists such as Winslow, Ross Karre and Jeffrey Trevi