Devoid of student group attendance at its regularly scheduled meeting, the Associated Students Finance Board concluded their Monday afternoon business after seven minutes, making it the group’s shortest gathering of the school year.

In addition to the lack of student groups requesting funds from the board, no actions items or old business items were listed on the agenda. However, Finance Board Adviser Aaron Jones announced that the board gained an additional $35 in its budget, bringing the amount of funds still available for Fall Quarter from $221.61 to $256.61.

Jones said the $35 comes from an A.S. election bond, which had not been reclaimed by an unidentified A.S. candidate who posted it Winter Quarter. According to A.S. Legal Code, all candidates in an A.S. election are required to post a $35 bond by Monday of the tenth week of Winter Quarter before 4:00 p.m. in order to be included in the election ballot. Candidates who do not comply with campaign guidelines will not have their bonds returned.

In addition, if the candidate does not reclaim the bond, the money is placed into Finance Board’s unallocated funds, Jones said.

In other A.S. internal affairs, Finance Board Chair Aseye Allah said the A.S. annual audit of its finances will be presented tomorrow at the weekly A.S. Legislative Council meeting at 5:00 p.m. in the Flying A Studio in the UCen.

A.S. Internal Vice President Adam Graff said the Halloween weekend festivities might have contributed to the lack of student group attendance at the board’s meeting.

“If I had to attribute it to something, I would guess that Halloween played a role in the empty agenda,” Graff said. “We have money. Student groups can still come to get it.”