Out of the 5,000 people who attended the sold-out Bob Dylan show at the Thunderdome on Thursday night, police arrested six for misbehaving.

With tickets sold-out months ahead of time, crowds lined up early to await Dylan’s performance. The concert started just after 8 p.m. and finished by 10 p.m. UCPD Public Information Officer Mark Signa said that of the six people arrested during the show, five were taken to the Santa Barbara County Jail.

But overall, the event was peaceful, Signa said.

“The crowd left pretty quickly and there were no major complications with the crowd or traffic,” he said.

Three people were arrested for public intoxication and taken to jail, including one UCSB student, Signa said.

One man was arrested for trespassing when he hopped over a fence into the smoking area near the main entrance of the Thunderdome. Signa said that after being arrested for trespassing, the man threatened to kill the officer who stopped him, resulting in an additional charge.

Another man was arrested in the parking lot and taken to jail for one count of possession of a narcotic, a felony; one count of possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor; and one count of possession of marijuana paraphernalia, a misdemeanor, Signa said. A friend of that man was also arrested for one count of possession of marijuana and one count of possession of marijuana paraphernalia. The friend was not taken to jail for his offense.

The names of the people arrested were not available as of press time.