Take A Bite Out Of Law Enforcement
Sunday, Jan. 11, 1:02 a.m. – Isla Vista Foot Patrol officers on the 6600 block of Del Playa saw an unidentified female suspect who was having difficulty maintaining her balance. When the officers contacted the woman, she was leaning against a parked car.

When asked if she knew where she was, the woman told officers that she was somewhere on DP and was going to California. She refused to provide her name to the officers.

While being arrested for public intoxication, the woman resisted the officers. She whipped her body around violently and refused to walk. When the officers attempted to carry her, she kicked her feet free and yelled, “Eat my fucking snatch.” It required the strength of all three officers to take down the 5’10”, 180-pound woman.

Kicking and yelling quickly progressed to biting and, well, more biting. She bit one officer on the right shin and another officer on the left knee. The officers then placed the woman on the ground and pepper-sprayed her in the face.

The suspect was arrested for public intoxication and booked into the county jail under the name “Jane Doe,” pending sobriety and identification.

Would You Like Some Sausage With That?
Friday, Jan. 9, 8:27 p.m. – An IVFP officer watched a 50-year-old man stumble up to a low wall separating the patio dining area of the Blue Dolphin Caf