Whadda Ya Know, Joe?

At approximately 3:57 a.m. on Sunday, April 14, Isla Vista Foot Patrol received a call reporting an intoxicated female knocking on doors on El Colegio Road and asking for “Joe.”

Police contacted the 23-year-old suspect on the corner of Camino Del Sur and Sueno Road. Officers reported the suspect’s clothes were dirty and it appeared as if she had fallen. The suspect was “drooling on herself and had mucus on her face,” according to reports.

The suspect was arrested for public intoxication and taken to the IVFP station. While at the station, the suspect informed the officers that she “paid a lot in taxes” and she just wanted to go home.

The suspect was transported to Santa Barbara County Jail, where she was housed pending sobriety.

Isla Vista, 90210

At approximately 12:20 a.m. on Saturday, April 13, IVFP officers patrolling the 6600 block of Del Playa Drive observed two females walking eastbound, supporting a third female.

Upon contacting the females, officers asked the suspect her date of birth. She replied “1/ 59 of ’81.” Officers asked the suspect how her date of birth appears on her driver’s license. She replied 5/09/82. One of the subjects walking with the suspect informed the officer that the suspect was 19 years old and her year of birth was actually 1983.

The suspect was arrested for public intoxication and taken to the IVFP station. While at the station, deputies asked the suspect her social security number. The suspect gave the deputies her zip code. When asked if she knew she had provided her zip code, she replied “I know.” Deputies tried once more to ask for her social security number and again the suspect provided her zip code.

Dance, Idiot, Dance

At approximately 10:35 p.m. on Friday, April 12, IVFP officers patrolling the 6500 block of Del Playa Drive observed a 20-year-old male standing in a driveway, yelling “Fuck you” at a large crowd on a balcony of a residence. The suspect was flipping off the crowd with both hands.

The suspect began to jump on bicycles that were parked in the driveway. The crowd on the balcony began to throw beer bottles at the suspect.

Officers contacted the suspect and observed several signs of intoxication. The suspect told the officers that he was trying to get the crowd on the balcony to stop throwing beer bottles at him. Officers asked the suspect how many beers he had and he informed them he had drunk seven beers. He said, “I’m an idiot for drinking here.”

The suspect was arrested for public intoxication and transported to Santa Barbara County Jail, where he was housed pending sobriety.

Human By Day, Camel By Night

At approximately 1:08 a.m. Sunday morning, IVFP officers observed a 19-year-old male urinating on the sidewalk on the corner of Del Playa Dr. and Camino Del Sur.

Officers approached the suspect and asked if he knew what he was doing. When the suspect replied, his speech was too slurred for the officers to understand what he was saying. He was placed under arrest for public intoxication and taken to the IVFP station.

While at the station, officers attempted to obtain the suspect’s booking information. The suspect refused to answer the officers’ questions and instead spat at them several times.

The suspect was transported to Santa Barbara County Jail, where he was housed pending sobriety.