The I.V. Foot Patrol responded to a burglary, robbery and several alcohol-related crimes during the weekend.

Officers received a report of an armed robbery at 6:40 p.m. on Saturday near one of Isla Vista’s busiest intersections, according to IVFP Lt. Ray Vuillemainroy.

“A UCSB student was robbed at knifepoint at the Bank of America ATM on Embarcadero Del Norte,” Vuillemainroy said. “The victim was uninjured and the suspect is currently outstanding. The suspect was described as a college-age, white male, about six feet tall, thin build with medium-length, curly, dark hair. The investigation is ongoing and anyone with suspect info is encouraged to call foot patrol.”

Deputies also responded to a residential burglary at 6:30 a.m. Saturday on the 6600 block of Del Playa Drive. According to Vuillemainroy, the female victim woke up when the male suspect opened her bedroom door.

“When she got out of bed, she saw him walking down her hallway trying the next bedroom door,” Vuillemainroy said. “He told her he was looking for ‘Steve,’ and then he stood outside a bathroom, speaking to another male who was urinating in the restroom. The victim locked herself in her bedroom and called 911.”

Vuillemainroy said the suspects allegedly stole money and an iPhone before fleeing the property.

“The two suspects then fled the residence and were last seen running northbound on Camino Pescadero,” Vuillemainroy said. “The suspects are described as two black male adults in their early 20s. An Apple iPhone and cash were taken.”

Deputies also handled several alcohol-related crimes throughout the weekend, citing eight people for minors in possession, six for open containers and four for loud music violations. IVFP also arrested four people for public intoxication.