The greatest fake MCs are back with what might be the most important album of all time. Saturday Night Live’s comedy troupe The Lonely Island, composed of Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone and Andy Samberg have returned with the follow-up to their 2009 debut album Incredibad.

The Lonely Island’s satirical ultra-rap and pop styles have been the cause of some of the most memorable (and consequently overused) phrases of the past couple of years. While many of the tracks previously aired as SNL Digital Shorts, their new album Turtleneck & Chain still packs some fresh material and gives you the option to blast “I Just Had Sex” from your mom’s Prius.

The album kicks off with the aptly named “We’re Back” dealing with such swagger-inducing conditions as “stinky dick” and erectile dysfunction. It’s a short track that sets the right mood for the rest of the album, reminding the listener that behind their “tough” rap routine, The Lonely Island guys are still talking about their dicks not working. Or maybe the focus is the line “we make too much money for this,” criticizing the rap genre and industry as a whole. Nevertheless, it’s worth a couple good laughs and leads up to the hilarious track, “Mama.” This track reminds the listener that moms are important as long as they “LEAVE US ALONE.”

The following two tracks, “I Just Had Sex” (feat. Akon) and “Jack Sparrow” (feat. Michael Bolton), are guaranteed to be the album’s fan favorites. They are as ludicrous as their names would suggest. “I Just Had Sex” is a tribute to all the girls that “let us flop around on top of them.” The main point behind “Jack Sparrow” is to drill the point that rap songs can actually be about things other than clubbing, like pirate movies.

Other tracks include “After Party” (feat. Santigold), “Turtleneck and Chain” (feat Snoop Dogg), “The Creep” (feat Nicki Minaj) and “Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie and Clyde” (feat Rihanna). Guest artists make up the majority of the album, and it is interesting to note that these particular tracks are also the best ones. However, for every hit track, there is regrettably also a sub-par skit such as “Falcor vs. Atreyu” or “Attracted to Us.”

Unfortunately only about half of the 19-track album is really worth mentioning. The main problem with the album is the practicality of it. At $10 for 19 tracks, it does seem like a good deal. But, the majority of the tracks are better when listened to while watching the corresponding music videos.

This is not to say the album is not worth the purchase, and not every track has been made into a music video, but the lack of replay-ability makes recommending the album difficult.

You can either love it or “not be a part of the system” and “hrow it on the ground.”

Or perhaps you can watch the music videos and decide for yourself.