Sarah Palin abused her right of free speech! She published a large U.S. map on the internet that targeted Tucson, Arizona, with a rifle cross-hair site and a circular target on the face of Congresswoman “Gabby” Giffords, who was later shot in the head in Tucson. The killer shot nine people, including a popular Federal U.S. District Judge, a very bright nine-year-old girl and wounded 12 others, using a Glock pistol with 31 rounds instead of the usual 10.

There are thousands of paranoid people in this country who, seeking Sarah Palin’s target map, could take it as a green light to shoot those pictured.

The shooter in Tucson is paranoid and mentally ill. He is living in a dream world. It is reported that his favorite book is Mein Kampf by Adolph Hitler, who within it, outlined his plan to exterminate all of the German Jews (Congresswoman “Gabby” Giffords is Jewish.)

I saw Sarah Palin trying to explain the murders suggested by her target map. She babbled on about being “picked on” by her detractors referring to this as “blood guilt.” This is a gross misuse of the term, which referred to the medieval persecution of the Jewish people by irate Christians who claimed the Jews used “white children’s” blood for their Jewish ceremonies.

Shame on you Sarah Palin for equating your personal slights to the killing of thousands of Jews in medieval attacks.

Despite what President Obama said about “maintaining civility,” in the memorial service at the University of Arizona, I personally feel that Sarah Palin owes the people of Tucson, the State of Arizona and the whole country an apology for running that cross-hair and target map on the internet in the first place.

And don’t give us anymore of your “lock and load” rhetoric — that is, unless you want another Tucson.