1. If you know anything about musical theater, you know the name Stephen Sondheim. Now, see the man behind the musicals in an on-stage interview with New York Times columnist Frank Rich at Santa Barbara’s very own Granada Theatre. The event starts at 4 p.m. on March 8, and tickets are $22 for students.

2. If Artsweek has said it once, we’ll say it a million times – “No Country For Old Men” was one of the best films to grace theaters this year. Now, see the multiple Oscar-winner for yourself, as it screens at 7 and 10 p.m. in I.V. Theater on March 7. The film will also screen in I.V. Theater at 10 p.m. on March 10.

3. The lovely ladies of t.A.T.u. are probably better known for their bi-curious antics than for their musical mettle. Today, see the Russian twosome perform live at UCSB’s own Hub, in one of their first U.S. appearances in years. Tickets for the 9 p.m. performance are only available to UCSB students and are first come, first serve at the A.S. Ticket Office.

4. If you just can’t seem to get enough of those wacky Lohans, check out their new reality show on E!, which is set to premiere this summer. Last week, network executives announced that the show will feature Lohan’s mother Dina and little sister Ali as Dina displays her prowess in putting yet another daughter on the path to super-stardom.

5. Never trust a dame. At least that’s what the trailers for the new crime caper drama “The Bank Job” seem to be saying. Find out for yourself when the movie opens in U.S. theaters March 7.

6. Of course Irish indie rock sensations Flogging Molly would release their new album during the month of March. Check out Float, which was released March 4, for 11 infectious new songs from everyone’s favorite purveyors of Celtic-influenced punk.