Following the disappearance of a 19-year-old Santa Barbara City College student this weekend, the FBI has begun its own investigation.

Brianna Denison was discovered missing from a friend’s house in Reno, Nevada on Sunday morning. She was last seen asleep on the couch, next to an unlocked sliding glass door. Her cell phone, purse, clothing and two pairs of shoes were left behind, seemingly untouched.

A spot of what police believe is blood, approximately two inches in diameter, was found on a pillow Denison had slept on the night before. Police are still awaiting test results to confirm that it is blood.

With the help of local, state and federal law enforcement as well as helicopters and K-9 units, police continue to search the area surrounding the house.

Denison, a psychology student at SBCC, is a native of Reno. She is described as a white female, 5′ tall and weighing approximately 98 pounds. She was last seen wearing a white tank top and pink pants, and has long brown hair and blue eyes.

In addition, police are looking for the driver of a beige or light brown Chevrolet or GMC SUV. Police believe the driver, a white male possibly of Latin descent in his mid-40s, gave Denison’s friend a ride back to the house. While the driver is not wanted as a suspect, officers believe he may have information that could help with the investigation.

Police have established a 24-hour tip line and ask that anyone with any information call (775) 745-3521.