UCSB students and faculty can woo their sweethearts this Valentine’s Day with a multitude of holiday specials offered by campus organizations and businesses.

Throughout the week, until next Tuesday, organizations like the UCSB Swing and Ballroom Dance Club and businesses including the UCen Florist and Nicoletti’s coffee shop will sell treats such as Valentine’s balloons, roses and drinks. The Associated Students Program Board, meanwhile, will showcase Cameron Crowe’s “Elizabethtown” on Valentine’s Day.

The Swing and Ballroom Dance Club will be selling heart-shaped “balloon-a-grams” for $2 each, $10 for a half-dozen and $15 for a dozen. Anna Hernandez, the club’s publicity secretary, said the balloons come with a free gift.

“The balloon will last three weeks and you also get a bottle opener key chain, which is the balloon’s weight, and it will last forever,” Hernandez said.

If customers pre-order their selections by today, club members will personally deliver the balloons to residence halls and faculty offices. Hernandez said profits from the balloon-a-grams, which were a success last year, will be used to purchase a new sound system for the club’s dances.

Club members will take orders for the balloon-a-grams in front of the UCen and will also be accepting order forms at the Women’s Center. Order forms are available online at http://orgs.sa.ucsb.edu. For last-minute shoppers, the Swing and Ballroom Dance Club will sell balloons in front of the Women’s Center from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Valentine’s Day.

UCen Florist Eric “The Flower Guy” Hansen will sell bouquets of roses for $50, including delivery fees. After calling all the florists in Santa Barbara, Hansen said, he can assure buyers that his flowers are the cheapest in town.

Hansen said Valentine’s Day is the busiest day of the year for him – he receives about a month’s worth of business during that one day.

Hansen’s shop is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m., but he said his store will be open from sunrise to sunset on Valentine’s Day. Customers who pre-order their flowers before Friday will receive 20 percent off their orders.

Hansen said he encourages customers to look at other selections besides roses.

“People usually are conventional and pick the most expensive flowers,” Hansen said. “I recommend Gerber daisies because they come in such a big variety of colors and are much happier than roses.”

A.S. Program Board will present “Elizabethtown,” as its romantic movie feature on Valentine’s Day, said Kent Spurlock, A.S. Program Board staff member and fourth-year sociology major. The movie will screen at 7:30 and 10:00 p.m. in Isla Vista Theater, with tickets on sale for $3 to UCSB students and $5 for the general public.

“Bring a date, come by yourself [or] meet somebody there,” Spurlock said.

During the week of Valentine’s Day, Nicoletti’s will offer a holiday concoction called “Cupid’s Blend,” which is a blended drink with strawberry syrup, vanilla frost powder, ice and milk topped with whip cream. Nicoletti’s Divisional Managerand fourth-year psychology and communication major Alexis Foth said she expects to sell a lot of drinks.

“The drinks of the week are really popular, especially the strawberry-flavored ones,” Foth said. “It, you know, puts you in the mood for love.” Cupid’s Blend, like all of Nicoletti’s drinks of the week, is on sale for $2.50 – a dollar cheaper than the regular blended drinks.