Thursday, Jan. 26: Hot pizza, cozy atmosphere and more politically driven rock than you can wrap your head around – what more could a girl (or guy) ask for? Tonight the ERROR Collective (Colectivo ERROR) takes their crunching guitars and radical views to the makeshift stage at Giovanni’s Pizza as part of an open mic night. The show starts at 8 p.m. and donations are encouraged.

Friday, Jan. 27: Are Victor and Victoria the new Jack and Sally? You can decide for yourself tonight as Magic Lantern gives you two chances to catch the follow-up to Tim Burton’s masterpiece, “The Nightmare Before Christmas.” “Corpse Bride” stars Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Emily Watson in all their animated glory and will be showing in I.V. Theater at 7 and 9:30 p.m. Tickets are $4.

Saturday, Jan. 28: Tonight, the Santa Barbara Dance Alliance will perform a number of pieces at the Center Stage Theater as part of their NEW WORKS program. The show, which will play from Friday, Jan. 27, to Sunday, Jan. 29, features routines by nine local choreographers, including Emily Proctor and Marcos Duran. Performances begin at 8 p.m. and tickets are a discounted $16 for students. The Center Stage Theater is located downtown in the Paseo Nuevo shopping center.

Sunday, Jan. 29: If you missed the Hard to Find’s show Wednesday night, head on down south this evening to catch ex-Braid/Hey Mercedes crooner Robert Nanna headline at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood. His project, City on Film, will take the stage following what promises to be a raucous performance by Santa Barbara locals the Kissing Tigers. The show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $8.

Monday, Jan. 30: Tonight marks the third and final on-campus installment of John Cleese’s “Seven Ways to Skin an Ocelot.” The Monty Python alum will be premiering his one-man show over the course of a three-day stint at UCSB. Arts & Lectures plays host to the comedic guru starting at 8 p.m. in Campbell Hall. Tickets are $20 for students and $60 for general admission.

Tuesday, Jan. 31: Chinese cinema anyone? Arts & Lectures presents a double feature tonight in Campbell Hall with Wong Kar Wai’s sexy and sultry “In the Mood for Love” and “2046.” The films screen at 7:30 and 9:30 p.m., respectively. Admission to both films is $10 for students, while individual film screening passes are $6 each.

Wednesday, Feb. 1: Today, head over to UCSB’s Music Bowl for the latest installment of the Music Department’s World Music Series. Surf music aficionados, the Excellent Tradesmen, take the stage at noon with a set list comprised of both original and classic compositions. Admission is free and the event is open to the public.