“Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Mr. T, happy birthday to you.”
Yes, Mr. T turns 49 years old today.
This sucka has defined our generation, and I think we need to take a moment to thank da foo for all he has done.
Dear Mr. T,
1) Thank you for your cereal.
2) Thank you for your cartoon.
3) Thanks for beating Rocky’s ass. It had to be done.
4) Thank you for inventing the word “foo.”
5) Thank you for the “A-Team,” and for giving me an excuse to say “B.A. Baracus” to amuse myself.
Thank you for your kids’ special about sharing and persistance … especially the part where you play a cello like a violin because you are so big.
Monday’s forecast: I pity you suckas in the morning, but I don’t wanna hear no jibba jabba, ‘cuz it’s going to warm up lata, foo.